-
October 5th, 2005, 04:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
There's still one more preview that I have to watch from this afternoon, but I think I have enough to do at least a little better then last week.
So, here's what happens in Epsiode 4:<font color="black"> Shuffle!
The tribes are going to shuffle for the reward challenge. The new Nakum (Amy, Brandon, Cindy, Danni, Gary, Judd, Rafe & Steph) win the reward challenge which I believe will end up keeping the shuffled tribes intact as new tribes.
The new Nakum win the immunity challenge which means that the new Yaxha (Margaret, Brooke, Blake, Billy Jack, Amy, Brian and Gary) head off to Tribal Council.
The first vote ends in a tie the second in a betrayal.
I think Old Nakum (Margaret, Brooke & Blake) vote for one Old Yaxha while Billy Jean votes for someone else. The old Yaxha all vote for Blake, so there will be a 3-3-1 tie. In the revote, someone from Old Nakum will betray his former tribe (could it be Benny June?) and vote Blake out</font>
Here's hoping that my touch is not lost!!
-
October 5th, 2005, 07:13 PM
#2
Inactive Member
your predictions are almost better than watching the show! when does that asshole football player get voted off?!
-
October 6th, 2005, 01:04 PM
#3
Inactive Member
My best guess is he takes 4th place, just missing the final 3, but that's a BIG guess based on reports of each Survivor's conditions when they returned to the real world.
We'll have to convince Andyman to go and talk to him, since he's from the same area.
Oh wait, Andy's from Grand Blanc, Huggy-boom (as the old guy that was voted out first called him in interviews) is from Grand Haven.
-
October 7th, 2005, 10:30 AM
#4
Inactive Member
DAMN! [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
Got ALMOST everything right, except te most important part!
I must have mis-read the magic 8 ball. Blake and Brooke do look alot alike when printed on that little octogon in the water
-
October 7th, 2005, 04:10 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I started out thinking you nailed it this time and then it started to fall apart. better get that thinking cap adjusted!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks